12.06.2011

Moo....

On a day that was pretty wet and rainy, I left the house to get some photos with a couple of good locations in mind, hoping that the rain would stop, and perhaps let some sun peek through.

Well, the clouds were really grey, boring, and smeared.  The whole sky was just a uniform grey.  Both locations were just no good.  I did take some shots at these locations, but they all went into the trash.

So on the way back to the house, feeling a little defeated, I looked over to the right and saw this guy....

(3 shots at F11, ISO 100, 55mm)


I have no idea what this thing is, besides a unique bull.  I remember that this property always has some kind of exotic animals, and this guy above is no exception.  He made my day, as I was able to compose a nice interesting photo and not worry about the boring sky.

I'll head back to those other locations on a better day, when there's some dramatic clouds.  Perhaps around sunset....stay tuned.

Brian

No comments:

Post a Comment