4.14.2012

Kenyon College

I really haven't done a lot with sunrise photos, and I'm not sure why.  I think that during the week, I just don't want to get up real early in addition to my normal routine.  And then on the weekends, I suppose I like to sleep in!   Or maybe I'm just as happy photographing sunsets.  Or maybe I've just been lazy about it.  :)

Regardless, during a visit to my parents, I woke up around 5:00 am, and couldn't get back to sleep.  So I decided to just head out to Gambier, where the Kenyon College Campus is located, and see what I could photograph.

Well, it was pretty cloudy.  I only ended up with one photo involving the sunrise, as the sun was mostly hidden by the clouds.  But the clouds were nice and dreamy, and the gentle light made for some decent photographs.

(5 Exposures at F11, ISO 100, 21mm)

(5 Exposures at F11, ISO 100, 23mm)



(5 Exposures at F11, ISO 100, 21mm)

(5 Exposures at F11, ISO 100, 17mm)

No comments:

Post a Comment